Bullying Women in the Workplace! – FREE Discussion Forum Limited Spaces!
Have you been bullied in the workplace?
- Find it difficult to talk about because it was a women and not a man?
- Feel like you are being targeted?
- Ever been made to look like a fool in meetings?
- When does feedback turn into outright bullying?
- What are some of the common tale, tale signs your being bullied?
Join me in a safe secure environment where we will share and discuss the impact’s a female bully has on people in the workplace.
Information gathered from these small group sessions will greatly assist me in developing a workshop specifically aimed at managing and learning new strategies to deal with potential female bullying in the workplace. SHOP now – Booking Essential
Maximum group size per session 8 people. FREE to attend booking essential.
WBW 1 – October 26 Wednesday – 6:30PM – 8:30PM
WBW 2 – October 29 Saturday – 10:30AM – 12:30PM
WBW 3 – November 2 Wednesday – 6:30PM -8:30PM